1 The earth is the LORD’s, and everything in it, the world, and all who live in it;
2 for he founded it upon the seas and established it upon the waters.
3 Who may ascend the hill of the LORD? Who may stand in his holy place?
4 He who has clean hands and a pure heart, who does not lift up his soul to an idol or swear by what is false.
5 He will receive blessing from the LORD and vindication from God his Savior.
6 Such is the generation of those who seek him, who seek your face, O God of Jacob. Selah
7 Lift up your heads, O you gates; be lifted up, you ancient doors, that the King of glory may come in.
8 Who is this King of glory? The LORD strong and mighty, the LORD mighty in battle.
9 Lift up your heads, O you gates; lift them up, you ancient doors, that the King of glory may come in.
10 Who is he, this King of glory? The LORD Almighty he is the King of glory. Selah
How would you answer the following questions?
- Who is he this King of Glory in your life?
- Are you watching for his coming?
- How do you react to the news in today’s media?
- Do your reactions to this news reflect your desire to see Christ coming?
- Is he the king of your life?
- Have you open the doors to your heart to this King?
- Are you ready to ascend the hill of the Lord and stand in his holy place?
You really only have two chooses: The Lord or the idol of the god you have created.