Plans do come together. I love the ocean and everything around it. I also love landscaping and the beauty you can create to enjoy as you sit out with your morning coffee or enjoying your evening meal. My 4th career will be enjoying all that the Lord has given me. Life lived by walking in the ways of the Lord has been very enriching. As I have looked back on the last fifty-one years in the short span of forty days, I am amazed how wonderful God has been to me. This reflection has also made me recall all the wonderful relationships I have had in the past. Time on this earth is short but heaven is forever. Just the thought of eternal relationships we can have in heaven is beyond my imagination.
Nine Aspects of Life
- The adventure of life is to learn.
- The purpose of life is to grow.
- The nature of life is to change.
- The challenge of life is to overcome.
- The essence of life is to care.
- The opportunity of life is to serve.
- The secret of life is to dare.
- The spice of life is to befriend.
- The beauty of life is to give.
Source not known
As we age and realize that our journey through this world is now much nearer to the end we begin to look back and reevaluate our understanding of the true meaning of life. For those who know God and the work that Christ paid for us on the cross this reevaluation will usually lead to a more rewarding life for us in our later years.